The Kangaroo Kids Precision Jump Rope Team is an independent, 501(c)(3), non-profit organization of over 40 years in Howard County, Maryland. We invite you to join us in continuing our legacy by becoming a sponsor of our program for the 2020 calendar year.
Your support of the Kangaroo Kids will help us continue to meet our mission. The mission of the Kangaroo Kids is to promote physical fitness and goodwill by example and by demonstration of our jump rope skills. As fitness ambassadors, the Kangaroo Kids perform numerous Jump Rope fitness shows and conduct demonstrations, workshops and competitions each year to spread the benefits of this form of physical fitness around the world.
Our yearly fundraising activity helps defray organizational costs including building our team programs (facilities for team practice, coaches for our jump rope programs, and program administration), travel for local, regional, and national workshops, and performances and demonstrations.
PLATINUM: $1000 or more:
- Recognition as an exclusive industry sponsor of the Kangaroo Kids.
- All Gold, Silver, and Bronze Level recognition.
GOLD LEVEL: $500 or more:
- Recognition as a sponsorship announced at local community shows when possible.
- All Silver and Bronze Level recognition.
SILVER LEVEL: $250 or more:
- Recognition of sponsorship shared with our social media followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Logo with links to your organization’s website placed on the Kangaroo Kids’ home page.
- All Bronze Level recognition.
BRONZE LEVEL: $100 or more:
- Recognition as a sponsor of Kangaroo Kids with your organization’s logo added to the back of our t-shirt given to all jumpers registered for our program in 2020. Sponsorship payments are due by March 31, 2020 to be included on the sponsor t-shirt. Annual registration in all of our programs is approximately 200 athletes.
- Recognition as a sponsor at the Kangaroo Kids Spring Festival.
FRIEND LEVEL: $35 or more:
- Listing of your name on the back of our t-shirt given to all jumpers registered for our program in 2020. Sponsorship payments are due by March 31, 2020 to be included on the sponsor t-shirt.
Smaller donations are also welcome as all donations received help to support our program! Upon check-out, you will receive a confirmation email which will acknowledge your tax-deductible donation. Please remember your donation is tax-deductible in the calendar year the contribution is made.